This is an example of how companies can collaborate with society to innovate in their products. Chaordix provides with a social media platform that focuses on recurring innovation challenges to foster community spirit as well as idea generation. Chaordix goes beyond calls for a single project or task and instead brings together a group of interested people to work on a continuum of innovations and projects simply because they are fans of the brand.
Major corporations like LEGO and HTC use this platform to work with their loyal customers to generate new products or innovations.
The process is a major collaborative effort between Chaorix and the company.
1) Clarify: better understand the situation or problem the company is trying to address.
2) Create: build a community that inspires new products, services and impactful marketing content.
3) Optimize: A good idea doesn't become great until the concepts and prototypes have been market-tested.
4) Implement: design promotional strategies to bring the best ideas into the world.
5) Reflect: think about the company's community's participation levels and inspiration.
1. Idea generation, collection and evaluation.
2. Go to market.
3. Post evaluation.