Train students in business related topics that are not covered in technical degrees, such as company organization, production processes, project management, etc.
In short workshops / seminars of 9 hours each during two weeks, professionals from companies from the information and communication technologies sector present different aspects of their companies, focused on business activities.
Technical degrees do not cover training on business activities. This approach trains undergraduate students in useful aspects of companies that will be beneficial for their professional development.
- University and company administrative staff to arrange logistics
- Company staff to prepare and hold the workshops / seminars
- Room at the University
- Find relevant topics that are interesting for students
- By experience, students prefer practical workshops rather than talks
- Ability of presenters to motivate the students
- Limited seats at each workshop
- Only addressed to one of the university schools
CA Technologies Development Spain, SAU WTC Almeda Park Placa de la Pau, s/n - Building 2 - Floor 4, 08940 Cornellà de Llobregat (Barcelona), Spain, Dorica Munell firstname.lastname@example.org